- Lead the day-to -day administrative activities of a work unit. Maintain schedule of appointments, coordinate meetings, and follow-up on requirements bringing them to completion for a manager or others in the work unit.
- Plan, schedule, organize, and execute meetings, conferences, and off-sites; may participate in meetings and events as a recorder or working group memeber; may brief or present administrative support related information; may represent work unit at meetings, events, forums, and in Agency or Intelligence Community (IC) working groups under guidance form the Government.
- Draft, proofread, and edit manager or office correspondence; draft original, non-template documents.
- With government approval, manage move activities, construction, or renovation projects within work unit. Coordinate schedule with Facilities Manager to minimize disruption in operations. Monitor progress and alert managers of delays or issues.
- Ensure administrative support coverage by coordinating or performing back-up duties for other offices within the work unit
- Organize work unit information for easy retrieval. Manage and archive office files in compliance with Records Control Schedule. Maintain relevant reference and working files/materials.
- Develop check-in/check-out procedure for arriving and departing personnel, including submitting new user accounts and access requests.
- Greet and/or escort all office visitors and guests.
- Ability to obtain and apply
- Subject matter expertise sufficient to interpret and apply established policies, procedures, and guidelines to unique situations or under unique circumstances.
- Extensive knowledge of Agency and IC administrative processes and procedures related to area of assignment
- Extensive knowledge of assignment-specific internal administrative support applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office suite applications (e.g., Power Point, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Basic understanding of Project Management fundamentals, sufficient to plan, coordinate, and execute E2E administrative support to a process, project/program or functional area.
- Analytical skills sufficient to assess and interpret highly complex information from multiple sources and develop insightful recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent communication skills sufficient to respond to customers' complex questions; communicate procedures and processes to management, co-workers, customers, and stakeholders; and to provide guidance on pertinent changes to business functions and operations in a manner that is easily understood
- Writing skills sufficient to compose original, non-template, clear and concise moderately complex written products
- Planning and organizational skills to systematically manage, coordinate, track, and complete work flow activities
- Representational skills (tact, diplomacy, protocol) to represent work unit at meetings, events, forums, and in Agency Working Groups, with Government guidance
- Strong interpersonal skills to gather task information, project requirement, project specifications form customers and to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers
- Time management skills to meet and adapt to changing requirements or priorities
- Ability to establish, maintain, and leverage a wide range of contacts and professional relationships to network and liase across the Agency/IC
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to teach, train, and guide less experienced administrative support contractors, fostering an understanding of the rationale for processes and procedures
- Required Experience
- Four to five (4-5) years of progressively responsible administrative support experience with at least one to two (1-2) years of administrative support at the executive level
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 firstname.lastname@example.org