Mission Support Administrator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The MSA shall maintain a schedule of appointments for officers temporarily visiting the office (anywhere from two to ten officers) on a regular basis (usually once to twice a week). Schedule and track officers' travel itineraries for foreign and domestic travel. Collaborate with the Program Manager and multiple teams -six within and six outside the office to maintain travel requirements and the life-cycle of individual travel documents.
- The MSA will be responsible for triaging incoming phone calls both internally and externally from the organization and clientele in an appropriate and professional manner and correctly respond to their informational inquiries across two management teams.
- The MSA will be expected to rapidly learn and provide organizational and administrative expertise to ensure officers are in good standing (i.e., have all required documentation, training, certification and approvals) for assignments, operational requirements, and travel.
- The MSA will utilize a variety of verbal and written communication methods(e.g. phone calls, email, memos) to address incoming emails. Will respond in a professional and considerate manner in accordance with practices of individual management teams. The MSA will be expected to maintain and track current office and organizational reporting requirements to ensure personnel are in compliance with regulation. Collaborate with various components (up to six) to acquire, track, and submit officers' financial and medical documentation, and approvals.
- Contractor shall train/mentor new MSA hires, and establish and maintain professional working relationships with office elements and personnel who interact and collaborate with the MSA's current office.
- The MSA will coordinate with budget/finance elements across the organization to obtain funding for the deployment of personnel and contract tasks. Utilizing predefined/scalable cost sheets, the MSA will prepare and submit cost estimates based on individual contract and financial parameters; and track the approval and obligation of funds in the completion of agreed upon task orders. The MSA will also prepare and maintain spreadsheets to track the status of all contracts, and ensure that databases are kept current with all necessary approvals and funding needed to support defined task order work. The MSA keeps management and their Program Manager informed of the task order workflow and status of issue escalation. The office will provide training for any office-specific systems or applications.
- Contractor shall keep the MSA SOP current. The MSA will also assist with creation of standardized invoices and use the proper methodology for ensuring accurate reporting throughout the process. The Contractor will be proficient in Excel spreadsheets;
- Contractor will independently author, edit and or review incoming/outgoing communication from the office, and will coordinate and respond in a timely manner to management taskings. Must be detail oriented and have strong proof-reading skills for the proper reporting and dissemination of written products.
- The MSA must be familiar or quickly learn the Sponsor Travel reservation system. The MSA must be able to multi-task and coordinate clientele schedules and prepare travel arrangements as appropriate. Once the travel is completed, the MSA must be able to use information and obtain travel accountings and receipts from clientele for voucher processing without supervision. MSA will also be expected to arrange travel accommodations domestically and internationally as needed.
- Proficiency working wit the entire Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable briefing one on one and/or small groups
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
WHO WE ARE
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 email@example.com