Mission Support Administrator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor daily cable traffic and incoming/outgoing correspondence, carefully monitoring status and progress of action items, and keeping management apprised issues requiring attention.
- Show leadership In regularly providing administrative instructions and worksheet to capture personnel data. Apply expertise and organizing and presenting textual and visual information for formal briefings. Draft, proofread, and edit correspondence for workforce and senior-level audiences.
- Independently organize, prepare, and disseminate approved administrative paperwork. Anticipate office needs that will require new administrative action.
- Display strong research management skills to ensure quick and accurate access to and retrieval of records and information via Internet and databases.
- Proficient in displaying maintaining/upkeeping of databases and spreadsheets as well as utilize skills pertaining to website management (i.e. SharePoint sites).
- Records and tracks actions at weekly staff meeting, presents status updates in meetings. Develop action and maintain action tracking mechanism.
- Develop, document, and implement new office processes to promote efficiencies. Manage and evolve processes to meet changing office needs.
- Make travel arrangements for Chief, Deputy Chief and other Senior managers, to include creating travel itinerary, creating and processing travel accountings, and preparing travel information book, obtaining visas and passports.
- Manage calendars of four GS-15 Group Leaders. Independently scheduling appointments, meetings, and other activities, and de-conflicting when necessary, represent management interests in meetings as appropriate. Plan locations and logistics of bi-monthly off sites and all hands meetings for a staffs totaling 100 officers. Arrange 2-3 week long TDYs for six GS15/14 managers 6-8 times per year.
- Actively manage inventory of supplies, maintenance, and repair of office equipment.
- Thorough knowledge in the use of MS Office, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
- Expected to exercise independent judgment under minimal supervision and manage own activities and office workflow under tight deadlines. Uses good judgment and demonstrates effective decision making skills. Pays attention to detail and shows excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain productive working relationships with team and customers. Proactively interact with administrative peers outside her work group.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses to customers' routine to moderately complex questions in a clear and concise manner; is able to express thoughts clearly one-on-one and to small groups.
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
WHO WE ARE
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 email@example.com