DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SA will maintain the schedule of appointments for Group Chief and Deputy Group Chief, prioritizing activities with minimal guidance.
- The SA will be the main point of contact of the group for stakeholders. These stakeholders may include customer seniors as well as IC partners. The SA must become familiar with the roles and responsibilities of the leadership team to properly route phone and email communicatinos to ensure a proper flow of action items.
- SA will demonstrate personal qualities of organization, emotional intelligence, and dedication. They will also demonstrate a record of prudent, independent action based on executive support experience, creativity and a strong professional network to maintain a smoothly running and well-coordinated office.
- SA will manage emails, phone calls, and visitors for the Group Chief and Deputy, resolving conflicts with discretion, forethought and tactfulness. Presents clear and concise information in both written and verbal formats, to include creating and responding to administrative correspondences and occassionally presenting information briefings to various audiences.
- SA will manage the appointment calendars for the Chief and Deputy, resolving conflicts with discretion, forethough and tactfulness. SA will create and respond to administrative correspondences as well as guiding internal communicatinos.
- The SA will see to the supply and operational status of office consumables and equipment.The SA will coordinate with on-site logistics as necessary.
- The SA will research a variety of topics for the Chief and Deputy relating to the group's mission and strategic goals, coordinating as necessary with internal and external stakholders.
- The SA will compile minutes from leadership team meetings and group-level meetings and distribute as appropriate. In addition, may brief or present administrative support related information during these sessions.
- The SA will produce spreadsheets with training information, upcoming event information, and presentations for meetings/briefings as needed. The SA will maintain the phone list and recall roster and assist with timesheets for a medium-sized group.
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
WHO WE ARE
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 firstname.lastname@example.org