Mission Support Administrator
Title: Mission Support Administrator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The MSA will manage Visitor Requests to ensure all visitors expected at our "stand alone" location meet security requirements. Activity may vary from 1-30 requests daily; MSA will compose and update Instruction manuals for various processes utilized by Sponsor; MSA will also oversee conference rooms (including video conferencing locations) to include complete reservation requests from various Sponsor staff personnel at multiple locations.
- Sponsor relies heavily on proprietary database systems which requires MSA to initialize access requests, tracking from start to finish; The MSA is solely responsible for tracking, ordering and ensuring delivery of supplies and equipment for three separate buildings.
- The MSA will manage onboarding and exit procedures for new employees which varies according to arrival/departures office of assignment. This includes access requests, IDs and IT accesses.
- The MSA will benefit greatly from establishing a network in the area of IT, Logistics and Facilities due to day to operations and both scheduled and unscheduled needs.
- The MSA is the primary focal point for Sponsor's executive location which supports four different service lines. Personnel will rely heavily upon MSA's guidance on questions and inquiries of a varied nature.
- The MSA will order specialize/unique materials for customer as needed.
- The MSA will back up Sponsor receptionist as needed to include answering phones and entrance/departure processes. The MSA will also serve as back up to other MSAs within Sponsor facilities as needed (Vacation, training ,illness, etc.)
- The MSA will compose information to keep Sponsor personnel aware of time critical situations, practices and policies. The MSA will disseminate packages and materials to the appropriate personnel.
- The MSA will escort visitors and guests on a regular base to include facility repair and maintenance personnel.
- The MSA will maintain and occasionally edit core standard procedure manuals and update central spreadsheets such as seating charts, and general administrative information sheets.
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 firstname.lastname@example.org