Specialty:Geospatial / GIS analyst
Title: Geospatial Analyst
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 10+ Years of Geospatial Analysis experience.
- Candidate must possess in depth understanding of and experience using the following:
- ESRI ArcGIS.
- Experience using ESRI products developing applications in ArcGIS using ArcObjects or MapObjects; modeling with ArcSDE; GIS Server or ArcIMS site development, implementations and maintenance.
- Imagery Exploitation Software (SOCET GXP, RemoteView) and working knowledge of Cedalion.
- Regular expression usage, temporal expressions, and geospatial representations (datum, projections, and coordinate systems).
- Network analysis, data management, versioned editing.
- Python (arcpy), VBA program languages and scripting, RStudio, Hadoop, HIVE, and Tableau.
- General all-source intelligence analysis to include permutations and conversion of geo-database files, shape files, Google Earth KML/KMZ, and CSV files.- Degree in GIS related field
- Prior COCOM experience
- Understanding of Activity Based Intelligence
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 firstname.lastname@example.org