TPGS has some of the most sought after government contracting positions available. As a reputable company in the IT and defense contracting space, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Geospatial Analyst in Quantico, VA.
Title: Geospatial Analyst
Location: Quantico, VA
Job Description: Extract and/or acquire geospatial information, derivative information and multi-INT data for analysis, visualization, and modeling to solve problems and enhance the GEOINT knowledge of specific intelligence issues. Exploits and analyzes geospatial, terrain, and source information. Assist in establishing and managing geospatial research analysis and GIS databases. Assist in identifying compiling, and assessing geospatial and imagery data sets. Collaborate with customers, partner, and other analysts.
Typical Education & Experience: 10+ years or Bachelor's Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education: 3+ Years of Geospatial Analysis experience.
Candidate must possess in depth understanding of, and experience using, the following:
• ESRI ArcGIS
• Imagery Exploitation Software (SOCET GXP, Remoteview)
• Network analysis and data management.
• General all-source intelligence analysis to include permutations and conversion of geo-database files shape files, Google Earth KML/KMZ, and CSV files.
• Regular expression usage, temporal expressions, and geospatial representations (datum, projections, and coordinate systems).
• Experience using ESRI products developing applications in ArcGIS using ArcObjects (preferred) or MapObjects; modeling with ArcSDE; GIS Server or ArcIMS site development, implementations and maintenance. Preferred Skills and Education
Knowledge of Marine Corps TTPs pertaining to operating in a littoral operating environment.
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
WHO WE ARE
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.