Service Desk Specialist
Title: Service Desk Specialist
o Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems. Includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
- Understands and applies more advanced concepts and processes to daily activities. Assists more senior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities. Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians or specialists.
- Individual Work/Teamwork. Works individually and also actively participates on integrated teams.
- Guidance: Requires minimal guidance and direction from more senior level technicians, specialists, and/or managers. Provides guidance to lower level technicians and specialists.
- Training and Certifications: DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order. Applicable software or hardware training and certifications commensurate with the technical objectives, services required, and IT environment specified within the task order.
- Capabilities and additional Requirements: Apply Standard Characteristics of Labor Category Capability Levels.
- HS/GED + 6 years
- Associates Degree + 4 years
- Bachelor's Degree + 2 years
- Master's Degree + 0 years
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 firstname.lastname@example.org