Critical Thinking Instructor
- Delivers in-resident and distance learning instructional programs in accordance with course requirements. Uses instructional methods such as, guided discussions, lectures, demonstrations, small group exercises, seminars, workshops, and laboratories. Uses Instructional technology, including but not limited to Blackboard. Conducts assessment strategy in accordance with the course design, including instructor observation, testing, and grading. Provides formal and informal student feedback. Provides subject matter expertise throughout the curriculum creation process, including content review and feedback to development staff. Relevant instructional experience includes, but is not limited to, experience developing and delivering technical training and educational courses in academic, commercial, government, or industrial organizations. Relevant subject matter expertise (SME) experience includes, but is not limited to, experience in technical field as described below.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the principle of guided exercises.
- Proven working knowledge of the principles of learning styles, student feedback, and immediacy behaviors affect student satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of multiple communication strategies and student-center environment.
- Proven working knowledge of agencies within the IC and the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Proven working knowledge of Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED).
- Proven excellent writing and briefing skills including command of grammar and business communications style, i.e. the ability to convey ideas clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge of Instructional Systems Design (ISD) as well as knowledge in the development and implementation of course materials, and how to make those course materials ISD compliant.
- Proven experience with MS Office and associated software tools, e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Experience in creating presentations, briefings, and geospatial products for demonstration purposes.
- Experience with the testing, development of curriculum, creating presentation and briefings, and evaluation of new equipment/systems.
- Experience with training in a military or Intelligence Community environment.
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
At TPGS, we understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners as well as the pressing need to complete projects on time. We also understand this can only be accomplished with the right people. Since opening the doors in 2012, the founders had a simple vision: Build a company that never loses sight of taking care of all of its highly talented employees.
Everyone is family at TPGS and you can feel it the minute you join the team! Whether its team lunches, dinners, happy hours or holiday celebrations and get-togethers, you never feel like a number at TPGS.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
TPGS CORE VALUES
- BE THE BEST
- UNDERSTAND THE URGENCY
- NEVER GIVE UP
- HAVE THE COURAGE TO EXCEL
- MAKE A CONTRIBUTION
TPGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 firstname.lastname@example.org