Imagery Analyst Instructor
Title: Imagery Analyst Instructor
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrated knowledge of the national imagery exploitation processes, policies, and production cycles.
- Proven experience with the most recent versions of various imagery electronic light tables (ELT's) such as: Remoteview, Socet GXP, QT Modeler and Omar.
- Possess an understanding of multiple imagery software systems, e.g. Integrated Exploitation Capability (IEC), Super Buffer Check (SBC), and Cedallion.
- Working knowledge of a variety of imagery research databases including: NGA Softcopy Keys, National Production Workspace (NPW), Net-Centric Geospatial-Intelligence Discovery Services (NGDS) and various others.
- Possess excellent writing and briefing skills as it relates to the communication of GEOINT.
- Demonstrated fundamental knowledge of the principles and applications of geographic information systems, digital image processing systems, collections, and sensor phenomenology.
- Documented experience in multiple military- or intelligence-related identification and analysis work areas.
- Provide systems and data checkout, classroom set up, material handling, and other administrative support
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the principle of guided exercises.
- Proven working knowledge of the principles of learning styles, student feedback, and immediacy behaviors affect student satisfaction.
- Working knowledge of multiple communication strategies and student-center environment.
- Proven working knowledge of agencies within the IC and the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Proven working knowledge of Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED).
- Proven excellent writing and briefing skills including command of grammar and business communications style, i.e. the ability to convey ideas clearly and concisely.
- Knowledge of Instructional Systems Design (ISD) as well as knowledge in the development and implementation of course materials, and how to make those course materials ISD compliant.
- Proven experience with MS Office and associated software tools, e.g., Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 firstname.lastname@example.org