Collection Management Instructor
Specialty:Intelligence - GEOSPATIAL Trainer
- Minimum 2 years experience as an on-podium trainer/instructor for class sizes up to 20 personnel
- Minimum of 6 years relevant experience working directly with CM platforms, sensors, and geospatial intelligence applications.
- Working knowledge of agencies within the IC and the Department of Defense (DoD).
- Proven working knowledge of Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED).
- Documented experience using Geospatial-Intelligence Information Management Software (GIMS) within the last two (2) years.
- Proven working knowledge of the principles of Remote Sensing both national and tactical.
- Working knowledge of multiple strategic and theater level reconnaissance assets.
- Excellent writing and briefing skills with the ability to convey course materials clearly and concisely.
- Experience in creating presentations, briefings, and geospatial products for demonstration purposes.
- Knowledge of Instructional Systems Design (ISD) as well as knowledge in the development and implementation of course materials, and how to make those course materials ISD compliant.
- Experience with training in a military or Intelligence Community environment.
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 email@example.com