- Existing TS/SCI Full Scope Poly Clearance
- At least 6 years hands-on experience serving as a Windows systems administrator (2008 R2 and 2012 R2 preferred) to include performing user and group account management, setting and maintaining file and folder security permissions, and creating and maintain Group Policy.
- Experience using Virtual Machines with hardware cluster to stop/start machines, create snapshots, creating new machines from templates.
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience in supporting production systems (backups, monitoring system health, monitoring system audit logs, updating encryption protocols, working with certificates)
- Ability to adapt to a constantly evolving work environment
- Ability to work well with others, independently and in a team, including those from other offices and/or contracts
- Excellent communications skills
- BS/BA in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with Windows Update Services (WSUS) to apply patches and remove patches after they have been applied
- Experience running security scans (e.g. Nessus, WebInspect, AppDetective) and applying fixes based on these scans to the operating system, database server, or web server
- Understanding of the customer's security process and general knowledge of vulnerabilities that need to be addressed in order to remain accredited
- Experience supporting a software development team in an Agile environment
- At least one year experience with AWS (creating, starting/stopping AMIs, creating snapshots of AMIs)
- Experience with DevOps automation tools (GitHub/GitLab, Subversion), automated builds and deployments (Jenkins)
- Experience with database administration (backups, recovery, performance tuning, Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL)
- Experience with CISCO switches
- Experience creating baseline images
- Experience with the customer's classified network
- Knowledge of/experience with Linux
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 email@example.com