Work Requirements: Provide/author documentation, participate in design, code, and software readiness reviews as prescribed by the Governments software development procedures and processes.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in a commercial or academic field of computer science, information systems, or network engineering.
- Minimum one (1) year experience programming in Assembly, C, C#, C++, Java, Perl, or Python.
- Minimum one (1) year experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum one (1) year experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments.
- Familiarity with software version control tools (i.e. Subversion, CVS, etc.).
- Able to debug software and troubleshoot issues.
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
At TPGS, we understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners as well as the pressing need to complete projects on time. We also understand this can only be accomplished with the right people. Since opening the doors in 2012, the founders had a simple vision: Build a company that never loses sight of taking care of all of its highly talented employees.
Everyone is family at TPGS and you can feel it the minute you join the team! Whether its team lunches, dinners, happy hours or holiday celebrations and get-togethers, you never feel like a number at TPGS.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
TPGS CORE VALUES
- BE THE BEST
- UNDERSTAND THE URGENCY
- NEVER GIVE UP
- HAVE THE COURAGE TO EXCEL
- MAKE A CONTRIBUTION
TPGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 firstname.lastname@example.org