- Functions independently as primary contract support representative at customer site (APG)
- Coordinates support of AMC HQ IT/AV/VTC and JWICS network requirements with contract support staff at Redstone Arsenal
- Systems Administration to include user and workstation administration duties
- Network Administration to include upkeep of network topology and floor plans; cable repair, installation and drop activation
- Hardware support to include IT equipment installation, Life Cycle Replacement, repair and warranty service coordination
- Configuration Management support to include IT equipment database maintenance;
- IT equipment accountability, inventory, sanitization and disposition and inventory management
- Provide local helpdesk customer support; maintain documentation and ticket status through helpdesk tacking software Army Systems Integration Database (ASID); desktop application, PC operating system and peripheral support; systems maintenance; schedule and support JWICS VTCs
- Additional IT support as needed
- Working knowledge of computers, peripherals, Windows OS and applications
- Working knowledge of Video Teleconferencing and Scheduling
- Current TSSCI security clearance
- DoD 8570 compliant certification at IAT II – (Security+ CE or higher)
- Requires three years of experience in Microsoft Windows based enterprise environment with call center or service desk experience.
- Working knowledge of ASID
Clearance must be current and active. We cannot sponsor new clearances for this role.
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Team Lunches
- Leadership Incentives
TPGS is a mission-oriented defense contracting firm with extensive experience in the intelligence community as well as with federal agencies and the Department of Defense. TPGS provides expertise in information technology, intelligence, cyber security, training and instruction, software engineering/application development, management support and more. We understand and value the unique needs of our government clients and industry partners, as well as the importance of completing projects on time and we work hard to not only meet, but exceed expectations. Our world-class culture operates with an unparalleled sense of urgency and continuously encourages and promotes individual and team success. No matter the project, our capability can be summarized by our motto: Rapid Response. Proven Talent. Exceptional Service.
TPGS is an equal opportunity employer.
TPGS Office 2000 Edmund Halley Dr #150 Reston, VA 20191 Phone: 703.650.9617 Fax: 703.234.5839 email@example.com